Saturday, November 7, 2009

Equinox cabin

This post provides an overview of the various types of obstructions in the Equinox obstructed view cabin categories. I apologize for some of the uncertainty as to which are which. I tried to mark the ones where I had taken confusing photos of the room number (forgot and added it after for example) as being uncertain.


Our first cabin - 6189. This was nice because it had an unobstructed view down to the water between the life boats.


A view to the right from our first cabin 6189.


A view of Naples from our first cabin 6189.


Another view to the left from 6189.

From 6163 (I'm pretty sure, we just popped in during the change over days).


From 6165 (I think).


A view to the right from our second cabin 6165.



Not sure which one this is. Maybe 6159


This is 6155. It has the extra large angled balcony.

The equinox obstructed view balcony cabins are very nice. The disadvantage (for all the balcony cabins, not just the obstructed view ones) is the rounded beds where if you are over 5'9" tall one foot hangs over the edge of the bed at the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful, thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. We are going to be staying in 6208, which looks like an angled balcony on the starboard side, and now we know what to expect. You have alleviated our concerns about the lifeboat obstruction. It should work out quite nicely!

AWorldCruise4Me said...

Your very welcome. Your comment brought a smile to my face as I reflected fondly on my time on the Equinox. You will love it!