Monday, November 9, 2009

Something going wrong with my foot

I'm pleased to say that my broken toe is not swelling up anymore. I am trying to flex the toes a bit. I've been manually manipulating the joints so they don't freeze up, but the muscles have been going bad from lack of use.

Also something is going wrong with my foot. I may have to go see the Dr. My broken toe is doing well but the ball of my food was hurting like I was stepping on a stone yesterday and today. Also today it feels like there is a big pillow blown up inside. And my big toe is pointing in a funny direction. Too much inward. I think maybe walking with the funny gait I had to use for the broken toe has caused something else to go wrong in my foot. Also when going down hill I was positioning my broken toe up hill so as not to jam it into the front of my shoe and that may have affected my foot.

No comments: