Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day at sea 10.24

Today was a fabulous day for relaxing. I had the Indian food at the buffet and then took a few snacks and relaxed by the pool in the comfy couches. After that I went to the library, got a book and headed back to my room where I promptly took a nap.

Dinner was formal so I tried out my broken toe black tennis shoes, bought especially for formal dining. They worked so well that I signed up for a shore excursion to Ancient Corinth tomorrow in Athens. I had originally intended to do this shore excursion but had considered skipping it in favor of resting my toe some more.

After dinner we saw the best show I've ever seen at sea. Very talented acrobats, jugglers, body contortionists and strength performers took the stage and gave us a wonderful show (pics. 1 & 2).

No comments: