Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A lot has happened...

A lot has happened since I last posted. Everything is set for leaving in 6 days. With the exception of my not having my passport! But I should get it back today. You see, I dropped it off at the passport office for extra pages on Tues. last week. I was supposed to pick it up on Thurs. But I broke my toe on Wed. and didn't get to go get it.

So what's this? A broken toe. I called my Dr. to see if they thought the insurance would accept a cancellation but they thought they wouldn't because it is a little toe. I was so bummed! If I had bought cancel for no reason protection, I probably would have used it and lost the required 25%.

The end result is I'm going on a 32 day trip with a fairly newly broken toe. Thankfully I have first class air into Rome so I'll just put the seat into flat bed mode, take some pain killers and go to sleep.

No comments: