Saturday, October 17, 2009

Door sign

I created my door sign which is printed on magnetic paper. A door sign is a habit I picked up a few cruises ago when someone from the cruise critic group made them for everyone. It was really nice to have a way to identify your own door when walking up to it that I've made my own ever since.

On this one I created my own logo for the Ancient Empires cruise from one of my pictures when I went to Egypt this spring. The other logo is the official one from the transatlantic cruise critic group.

I'm traveling with my mom, so I listed both our names, along with their translation in Egyptian hieroglyphics. I also included my cruise critic handle so anyone looking for us from the group can find us. The cruise critic group is who we have our independent excursions with.

Along the bottom I included a picture from our Tuscan-hillside-like country hotel near Tarquinia that we are staying at pre-cruise. The center picture is of the brand new Celebrity Equinox and the right picture is the pool area. This represents the progress of the trip as we start off at the hotel, spend the middle portion getting from port to port on the ship and at the end when we have 6 days at sea crossing the Atlantic we are surely going to be lounging by the pool.

No comments: